If you are experiencing issues with your WordPress Permalinks, you may be able to resolve it easily!
- Login to your WordPress Admin Panel. (Normally yourdomain.com/wp-admin)
- Click Settings.
- Click Permalinks, from the Settings menu.
- Change the Permalinks to another option.
***Note the Permalinks that you currently use***
- Save the changes.
- Revert your Permalinks to the one that you were using previously.
- Finally, save the changes again.
This should repair your Permalinks issue with your WordPress site. However, if you are still experiencing issues with this, WordPress does have an extensive Permalinks article here – Using Permalinks